Freezer or deep freezer what is your choice when you intend to buy? Which would it be advisable for you to purchase? What is the contrast between the two? Both of these sorts of coolers will be your companion when that chicken goes on sale. Both will work superbly of protecting your remains, ensuring your family eats nourishing dinners without you going through the day, consistently in the kitchen. Yet, there are significant contrasts to consider.
We at Ben Matt Refrigeration are in the field of deep freezer sale and repair in Kenya for years. Here we have contrasted between the freezer and deep freezer and are sure that it will help you to buy the one best suited for you.
Freezer versus Deep Freezer
To begin with, how about we get some phrased disarray off the beaten path. The expressions “freezing” and “deep-freezing” initially alluded to two distinct techniques for saving nourishment. The two procedures solidify the nourishment to a similar temperature, – 18 °C. However, they accomplish it in two distinct ways. With freezing, the temperature of the sustenance diminishes gradually, as a rule as long as 24 hours. Deep freezing alludes to a procedure where the nourishment comes from a temperature from – 30 °C to – 50 °C, so the center of the item comes to – 18 °C inside 60 minutes. Deep freezing is a strategy ordinarily utilized in modern settings. It is as superior to standard freezing in enabling the nourishment to protect its freshness, texture and wholesome characteristics.
Today, nevertheless, the expression “deep freezer” alludes to a kind of cooler that opens like a chest, rather than an upstanding cooler over the icebox. Despite the fact that the two can keep up a similar temperature and most present-day models have a temperature control setting, there are some significant contrasts between the two.
Design and Capacity
Not at all like a cooler situated at the highest point of a fridge, has the limit of up to 150 liters, deep freezer open on a level plane, and ordinarily have the limit from 100 liters up to 510 liters. In contrast to upstanding freezers, deep freezers do not accompany racks or drawers. This makes it harder to discover and sort out things, yet improves appropriate for putting away enormous things, for example, an entire moose head.
A deep freezer is more vitality productive than an upstanding cooler, utilizing around 10 to 25 percent less vitality. There are two explanations behind this: As better insulated and, because the door opens less often, it does not lose as much cold air as an upstanding cooler.
The Bottom Line
So which sort of freezer is best for you? It depends. In the event that you have a little family and do not have any additional room, a standard freezer will probably suit your needs. Nonetheless, in the event that you have numerous mouths to nourish or have space to save, you will do well to buy a deep freezer.
It does not depend on which nature of freezer you buy you can depend on us to have the best of refrigeration equipment repair in Kenya.
Let us see in details whether you need to buy a chest or upright freezer.
This truly boils down to individual inclination and space. These two distinct apparatuses have upsides and downsides to consider before you go out on the town to shop.
• Chest coolers have around 20 percent more usable space than an upstanding cooler.
• The temperature in a chest cooler remains predictable in light of the fact that it does not have a self-defrost framework. There is a process by which to defrost a chest cooler.
• Air does not flow as much in a chest cooler. This averts cooler burn superior to uprights.
• If there is a power outage, the chest cooler will keep your nourishment solidified longer than an upstanding.
• They additionally will, in general, utilize less power than uprights, yet make sure to think about Energy Saver labels while you are shopping to see which models are more vitality productive.
• It is extremely elusive the sustenance you need in chest stockpiling without modifying and looking.
• Upright coolers are simpler to arrange in light of the fact that they have racks.
• Upright freezer occupies less room. A 22-cubic-foot chest cooler uses a floor space of 2 feet by 6 feet, while an upstanding 22-cubic-foot cooler just takes up 2.5 feet by 2.5 feet of floor space.
• They, for the most part, arrive in an assortment of completions.
• Chest coolers will, in general, be around $100 less expensive than upstanding variants.
• Though they are helpful, the temperature of door racks is regularly hotter than within the cooler.
• Uprights are ordinarily noisier than chest coolers.
Mostly, chest and upstanding freezers are accessible in four size extents. Smaller units are five cubic feet and under, little units are 5 to 9 cubic feet, medium units are 12 to 18 cubic feet and enormous units are in excess of 18 cubic feet.
To figure out which size you need, multiply the number of individuals in your family by 2.5 cubic feet. The appropriate response will reveal to you what size cooler you need. For instance, your group of four needs a unit that is around ten cubic feet.
On the off chance that you truly prefer to bargain shop or you have a hunter in the family, you may require more space. To give you a thought of nourishment versus space, one cubic foot of cooler space will hold around 35 pounds of solidified sustenance.
When estimating a space for either kind of cooler, make certain to add at any rate an inch to the width oblige wind stream around the unit.
In case you need any help while buying or have some repair requirement do remember us at Ben Matt Refrigeration.