We sell different types of ice cream machines namely:
1. Popsicle / lolly machines commonly referred to “lambalamba” here in Kenya
2. Soft serve machines, single flavor, 2 flavor + mix, 3 flavors + 2 mix. There are free or vertical standing and table top soft serve ice cream machines.
3. We have hard ice cream machines for commercial making of ice cream. The ice cream can be packed in small cups and large containers. It is stored and eaten later.
4. We sell a newly developed ice cream machine called fried ice cream. The soft mix is poured on a pan and as it freezes, it is rolled into yummy tasty ice cream rolls. There are single pans, double pans, triple pans or 240v or 415v.
5. We have frozen yoghurt machines, single flavor, 2 flavors + 1 mix, 3 flavor + 2 mix. We have vertical sanding ice cream machines. Frozen yoghurt is made in much the same way as ice cream and with the exception of yoghurt culture; they are made from similar ingredients. Two of the most important elements in frozen yoghurt are water and air. Air is incorporated into the mixture to add volume. Water exists in the liquid elements of the mix and is considered the continuous phase which goes from liquid to a partially solid state. Frozen yoghurt is never completely frozen, it simply contains ice crystals. The primary ingredient in frozen yoghurt is milk and milk powder.
You can make your own ice cream with the help of ice cream machines. These ice cream machines are very affordable, convenient and easy to use. There are different types of ice cream machines available in our shops; you choose according o your needs.
Our machines are safe, easy to clean and use and make a superb ice cream within 20-25 minutes.
An ice pop is water based frozen snack on a stick. It is a small frozen block of ice. Different flavors are mixed with water and sugar.
Soft serve ice cream machine is used to make a very soft and less dense type of ice cream as a result of air being introduced during freezing.